OMAPI usage for DHCP client

Venkatesh Siddappa Venkatesh.Siddappa at oneaccess-net.com
Tue Jun 24 07:36:17 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Is it possible to set any options at run time through omapi , without restarting the DHCP client.
I can able to hibernate and restart through omshell  but am not able to do any thing other than this for DHCP client.

Is it possible to add interface/any configs  dynamically to dhcp client through omapi or

What is the best method to the same, if any one had already tried.

Thanks in Advance.

Please any responses appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Venkatesh.