Creating an IP pool for a limited set of MAC addresses with class declaration

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Thu Mar 27 16:28:49 UTC 2014

I have not tried this, but it looks similar to something I'm doing. I'm assuming that you know the BYOD devices MAC addresses already, so how about something like this?

group {
###  BYOD devices
###  List any options and pool information you want to apply to these devices here

### Hosts to include in this pool
host john-doe-iphone5 { hardware ethernet aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff; }
host device-name-2 {hardware ethernet aa:bb:cc:dd:ff:ee; }

## end of group