Lease renewal time

Bob Harold rharolde at umich.edu
Thu Nov 6 20:39:07 UTC 2014

As a test I would suggest adding this line to the DHCP configuration for
that subnet, and see if it makes a difference:

always-broadcast true;

If it works, it could be a workaround.  We have had to use this to get
certain clients to work with certain routers doing DHCP forwarding of
broadcast packets, which is not the same as your issue, but close enough to
be worth a test.

--
Bob Harold
University of Michigan