Force DHCP server to assign new IP to client

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Oct 14 00:29:16 UTC 2014

That violates the letter and spirit of the DHCP RFCs, and it is not
really possible without hacks.  Why do you want to give your clients a
miserable experience?  If you are a service provider and were my
competitor, I would say please go ahead and do that so I could get
more business from your frustrated customers :-)