Impose time limit per client or prefer new client over old client

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Mon Oct 20 18:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a dhcp server set with a small pool of addresses configured for
10 minute leases, the idea being that as people come and go they have
access to the network.  I am finding some people are camping on their
connections, so that new leases are not available as new people show
up.

I am looking to limit the use of these campers, either by only allowing
a certain number of lease renewals before imposing a refusal for a time,
or better such that when a new request is made, the oldest connection is
booted.

I have been searching on google and the man page for a while now, but I
find no such option.  If one exists, can someone point me at the
appropriate documentation, or the term I need to search?
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller