Class matching

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Mon Sep 29 20:32:05 UTC 2014

I don't know, but honestly, in my case here, I've just included the "match if" from the subgroup again to include the device in the larger group and used comments to indicate what that subgroup was.

I presume you have something that needs to happen to members of some subgroups and something different that needs to happen to members of other subgroups, but you have something in common that needs to happen to all of them?

Patrick