Can't get class "match if" to actually match...

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Fri Apr 17 14:24:59 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-17 at 15:31 +0200, Sten Carlsen wrote:
> I assume you did check that the actual packets contain that exact string
> for the vendor-class-identifier?

Yes, it does according to tcpdump. And the "if" statement in the group
block matches. So it must be something specific to the "class" block.

I think I'll try matching on the exact vendor-class-identifier instead
of a substring, and try serving an option unconditionally in the class.
Just to see of it's the substring part and/or the "if" clause in the
class block that doesn't work.

--
Pet