How to know per pool available leases ?

Dmitry Vayntrub dmitry at sfsu.edu
Sun Aug 2 20:36:53 UTC 2015

If you use for example Nagios, dhcpd-pools has built in support for that.
Example of a Nagios/nrpe check definition in the nrpe.cfg is below. You can of course script the schedule and alerting without Nagios.
command[check_dhcp_pools]=/usr/bin/dhcpd-pools --warning 90 --critical=95

Thank you,
Dmitry Vayntrub
Director of Systems Services|ITS
San Francisco State University