DHCP LDAP dhcpOption encoding

Sherman Lilly Sherman.Lilly at knoxcounty.org
Fri Dec 11 21:20:57 UTC 2015

I don't know if anybody here will be able to help but I'll start here. I am setting up a DHCP server with a LDAP backend. I have set up the DHCP configuration and now setting up the LDAp backend. I have the basic structure set up but when I try add a "dhcpOption" attribute it says it needs to be binary value. Well after searching forever I have figured out it needs a encoded value for the dhcpOption. Again searching and I found its a DHCP encoding but I don't know what that is. Am I missing something?

Sherman Lilly