Compile dhcp against bind

Alexis Lameire alexis.lameire at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:12:05 UTC 2015

thanks for your usefull response. I begin to understend why my backport
from fedora package seen to not proper work. I had try to compile against
bind 9.10.3 and my log is full of "dhcpd: socket.c:996: epoll_ctl(DEL), 13:
Bad file descriptor".

I had check the git history of the package for that. but not reference to
this previos mail nor in changelog and bellow the BuildRequire.

that correspond to that described into the previous mail.