problem updating dynamic dns from isc dhcpd

Cuttler, Brian (HEALTH) brian.cuttler at health.ny.gov
Thu Feb 5 19:39:11 UTC 2015

Ah, never mind. When you add a dynamic zone to a file, rather than starting from scratch, and then take a printer with a locked down address and move it into the new vlan, you will in fact get a "no leases available" message (misleading IMHO) if you don't remove the HOST info for the printer's MAC address.