Remove the unspecified gateway from linux routing table

Bill Shirley Bill at Henagar.PolymerIndustries.biz
Wed Feb 18 17:22:11 UTC 2015

I would also look at your config file for that interface.  It may be named different than mine but (Fedora 21):
[0:root at apinetstore2 shorewall 130]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eno1
TYPE="Ethernet"
BOOTPROTO="dhcp"
DEFROUTE="yes"
IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL="no"
IPV6INIT="yes"
IPV6_AUTOCONF="yes"
IPV6_DEFROUTE="yes"
IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL="no"
NAME="eno1"
UUID="7926b404-1226-49c2-83b8-3a70b8db072d"
ONBOOT="yes"
HWADDR="10:C3:7B:4D:9A:DE"
PEERDNS="no"
PEERROUTES="yes"
IPV6_PEERDNS="no"
IPV6_PEERROUTES="yes"

If the "DEFROUTE" and "PEERROUTES" are not "yes", I think it could be creating this problem.

HTH,
Bill