dhcp v6 4.3.1 impossible condition exit when fixed-prefix6 used

Cathy Almond cathya at isc.org
Wed Jan 14 10:53:16 UTC 2015

On 13/01/2015 12:16, Алексей Прокопчук wrote:
> 13.01.2015 13:50, Алексей Прокопчук пишет:
>> But, maybe you right. I'll try to declare valid subnet for prefixes.
>> With best regards, Alexey Prokopchuk
> You are right. I simply add empty subnet section for
> 2a02:xxxx:8:100::/58 and all works again.
> But, I didn't understand why with prefixes from pool all works fine...
>
> Thanks for a good tip,
>
> with best regards, Alexey Prokopchuk (AP8686-RIPE)

I opened a bug ticket for the crash on your behalf - RT #38329.

I'm not sure when we'll fix it, as it's a crash that would only occur if
your configuration isn't correct (so there's a good 'solution' already
for anyone encountering the same problem), but nevertheless, crashing is
not a good outcome in that situation.

Kind regards,

Cathy