Restricting leases

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Fri Jan 30 19:07:25 UTC 2015

I will have a look - another fire has grabbed my attention, so I've gotten held up. However, I already have a lot of classes thanks to the many regions that get different responses, so multiplying them could become pretty unwieldy - or maybe just make the initial change a bear, I will have to think about it. An "everything but" model using deny - I think - will be very difficult to implement with the already-existing configurations. Both ideas certainly deserve consideration and I appreciate you pointing them out.

I'm pretty sure ANDing the classes (from my question) is not something I want to pursue.

Have a great day!