Regarding working configuration on DHCP option 82 in linux dhcp server

Radhanath Mishra mailme.radhanath at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:36:48 UTC 2015

Thanks David for Your Reply .

Actually my objective is - when Dhcp discover packet reaches with option
82, Dhcp server should Forward that discover packet to Radius server for
authentication , Radius server authenticate the attributes related to
option 82 , if authentication successful , then Radius will get back to
Dhcp server and then only i will get a IP from Dhcp server.

If you have some suggestion , Please do provide.
if possible , any Working configuration for the same..

Thanks ,
Radhanath