Assign from Pool according to Relay Agent

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Wed Jul 29 14:39:50 UTC 2015

Just off the cuff, but are you needing a shared-network declaration? We have requests coming from one network to the DHCP server that are actually for a second (or third) network. We have an empty declaration for the apparent source network as part of a shared-network included with the actual networks that the DHCP server is providing addresses for.

Sounds like it might be similar to what you need. I'm sure the experts around here can tell you for certain or explain what I've got wrong.