Monitoring Failover Recovery

Sean McMurray sean at mvtel.com
Tue Jun 16 19:27:57 UTC 2015

The secondary server initally logs:

     failover peer partner: I move from recover to startup
     failover peer partnet: I move from startup to recover
     not responding (recovering)

but then switches to:

     peer holds all free leases

So it seems to have moved out of recovery, although there is no log
message stating so.

The primary server initially logs:

     failover peer partner: I move from startup to recover

then:

     not responding (recovering)

and continues not responding forever.