How to query for available / used ip

Gero Palacio gero.palacio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:29:46 UTC 2015

Hi Leandro,

Actually OMAPI <http://linux.die.net/man/3/omapi>, as the name suggests,
it's an API not a protocol. I thought you could use that API to query the
servers but that's not the case. The only interactive way of querying the
servers is using OMSHELL <http://linux.die.net/man/1/omshell> which is a
shell for OMAPI.

Nevertheless it seems you already have the answer you were looking for.

Good luck!
Gerónimo.