dynamic dns cleanup?

Cuttler, Brian (HEALTH) brian.cuttler at health.ny.gov
Fri Jun 26 13:20:05 UTC 2015

Nicolas,

Thank you very much, that is what I was hoping, and it is really nice that everything has been thought through and incorporated into the design.

Never did figure out why so many DNS entries got deleted on me a few weeks back, lost entries for active systems which was disturbing. Disabled "update-optimization" and have not no repeats of the issue. A little more DHCPD/DNS traffic, but that is the only downside.

Thanks very much,
Brian