dhcperf

Leandro ingrogger at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:20:24 UTC 2015

Founded !!
dhcperf --server 10.0.0.253 --discover --clients 10 --retain-leases
--test-load 7

if --test-load is not specified it will try to find best water mark, so
here "7" means 7 transaction  per second.
clients can also be omitted , and will be 20000 by default.
Just change the server ip.

To remove all the leases after test, just do:
rm -rf /var/lib/dhcpd/dhcpd.leases~
echo "" > /var/lib/dhcpd/dhcpd.leases

I can not set the gi-addr field yet.

Regards.