DHCP server balancing issue

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Mon Jun 29 17:42:57 UTC 2015

In general we don’t create patches on a one-off basis.  You can see the changes via the public
git repository.  Go to the main isc page (www.isc.org <http://www.isc.org/>) on the community tab select source repository,
on that page select ISC DHCP, or look at how to clone it if you’d prefer that style.

We are nearing the end of the current release cycle and hope to have a beta out in August.

Shawn