Storing leases in LDAP

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Tue Mar 10 18:51:10 UTC 2015

Yeah Kea does look like a really good project. I had a little difficulty in finding out what the status was though. Does anybody here know how it is doing?

Sadly I don't have the spare cycles to do much, but if it is near or at production release when I may be able to justify some of our dev time.

--
Leigh