Storing leases in LDAP

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Tue Mar 10 21:32:49 UTC 2015

> On Mar 10, 2015, at 1:32 PM, Ben Humpert <ben at an3k.de> wrote:
>
> Shawn and Victoria thanks for all the informations. Very much appreciated!
>
> Since there is plenty of interest in storing everything in LDAP; are
> you aware of any LDAP addons for Kea?

<snip>

Currently there aren’t any LDAP add ons for Kea.

We have tried to abstract the access to the DB to allow other DBs to be added over
time.  While we don’t have current plans to do LDAP we are willing to consider adding
new items and features as we gauge the interest for them and our resources for
doing the work.  Alternatively somebody else who is familiar with LDAP might
want to take the API and build the appropriate back end.

Shawn