[Bug Report] key conflict message for create host by Omapi

Clodoaldo de Borba Lambiase clodoaldo at cpd.ufrgs.br
Tue Nov 3 19:25:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I already have tested two differents IP entries for the same MAC address in dhcpd.conf. It works fine and it proves that ISC DHCP supports this behaviour.

However, two omapi entries with the same MAC address, even if the IPs are in different networks, doesn't work (like I have described at the first topic).

Main problem is the distinct behaviour applied by ISC-DHCP to 'host' entries by omapi or by dhcpd.conf. I think the result should be the same for both cases.