problem with both-faiover-server updating the DNS

gnafou fmgre-liste01 at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 7 08:49:06 UTC 2015

both servers answer to the DHCPREQUEST offering the same IP address.
I have a few fixed-address records, but their DNS is done manually. i do not have the update-static-leases option specified
The problem is encountered on 'some' addresses ... still trying to figure out which ones
During the weekend i upgraded to the 4.3.2 but  i think i still observe weird behaviour
Thanks
Fred