Issue with failover

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Tue Sep 22 13:22:31 UTC 2015

I set up a couple of new servers running CentOS 7 with dhcp (CentOS
package version 4.2.5-36.el7).  The servers are set up with failover
enabled.  I'm seeing the message:

Sep 22 09:03:14 rad2 dhcpd: bind update on 173.233.178.172 from nu-z rejected: incoming update is less critical than outgoing update

for just about every update.  I see this referenced before in the list
archives, but it seems to be blamed on configuration mistakes (but I
don't see where anybody said what mistakes led to it).

Any suggestions?

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>