DHCP Leases Parser

Ryan Gray ryantgray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:11:58 UTC 2016

Thanks for your input Patrick.  I'll look into what might be helpful
information from the ISC folks. I am going to put some time in up front on
something that might help obfuscate leases data while keeping
same-data-points randomized to the same strings (if that makes sense). As
much as I would like to skip this step for the sake of diving into the
development of the parser itself, I cannot make a case for sending this
data out without this step or some mitigating actions to remove the risk.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ryan Gray