Out of office replies

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 06:51:50 UTC 2016

Bryan Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:

> Let's not add to the issues and/or jump to conclusions here.
> Attempting to fill up someone's mailbox is never a legitimate counter.

+ another 1
Come on guys, who amongst us has never managed to "get something wrong" with email :-(

Anyway, could be worse - you could end up on the national TV news in one of those "And lastly, for a bit of a laugh" articles :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7702913.stm

Dwayne Hottinger <dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us> wrote:

> i just want to know who gets to leave work that long without checking email.

I remember when I could do that ... oh hang on, I didn't have email back then !