Assign IP Range to specific AP

Ashley M. Kirchner kirash4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:44:06 UTC 2016

Quick update:

Turns out the current "router", which is a multi-homed machine, had an
available port on it (it's a rack server with two dual-port NICs in it, I
put those in ages ago ... phew!) So I went that route, configured the
available port as a different subnet, configured DHCPd and iptables to
isolate it from everything, connected the guest AP to that, adopted,
configured, et voila. I can see and mange it from the regular internal
network that we're all on, without needing to move my system onto the guest
subnet. For the time being, crisis resolved.

Thanks everyone for your wise comments and suggestions!