Issues with dhcpv6 and ddns updates

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Fri Dec 2 16:11:35 UTC 2016

I don't think that could be right that options are not available in on release {} in DHCPv4 as a statement like this:

on release {

log( error,

concat( "RELEASED,",

"ip,", binary-to-ascii (10, 8, ".", leased-address),",",

"hardware,",binary-to-ascii(16,8,":",substring(hardware,1,7))

)

);

}

produces a line like this:

RELEASED,ip,192.168.0.1,hardware,01:02:03:02:01:00

in the logs.