dhcp-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 11

Klaus Vink Slott gqv604 at hum.ku.dk
Thu Feb 11 07:07:54 UTC 2016

Hi

Just a brief note on you posting on the dhcp-users mailing list. Our
university uses some kind of Microsoft cloud service for spam filtering
and Your posting was caught as suspicious.

I have no knowledge on how MS filters work, but I would guess that
"miracles" followed with several ! is a trigger. You might want to
rephrase your tagline.

--
Regards
Klaus Vink Slott