Update manpage to better document events hooking in dhcpd.conf

julien durillon julien.durillon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:44:45 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I have searched in the man for documentation on how to hook on dhcpd event.
I could not find any straightforward information. I eventually found what I
was looking for on the internet.

So, here's what I would like to see in the dhcpd.conf(5) manpage. Please
note the "hook" keyword I tried to put here and there (but that's just
because I couldn't find anything with that keyword).

I hope this is the right place to post my patch. If not, please direct me
to the right mailing list :)

Regards,
--
Julien Durillon