Fwd: Regarding "dhcp_failover_register" function

James charu chjames004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:49:31 UTC 2016

Can anyone help me out on this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James charu <chjames004 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Regarding "dhcp_failover_register" function
To: dhcp-users at lists.isc.org

Hi,

As from source code isc-dhcp, I have not found any usage for
 "dhcp_failover_register" function of failover.c file because it is not
invoked or the function also not got registered anywhere.

I have changes in omapi_listen function, this mentioned function invokes
the omapi_listen function. I want to know whether it will get impact bcz of
my changes.

Kindly help me in getting the usage purpose of this
function(dhcp_failover_register), and when it will get invoked.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
James