Static leases

james crilly crillyjp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 17:07:06 UTC 2016

Bob,
I have no issues with clients receiving an ipv6 from the server.   The only real issue i have is the isc-dhcp-server6 doesnt service doesnt start on OS boot.  I have to start the service manually (service -isc-dhcp-server6 start) for the server to issue addresses.  I'm looking for a solution to where this server will start on boot.
Thanks,
Mike