dhclient exit hooks

Judith Grabowski jgrabows at extremenetworks.com
Wed Jun 29 19:40:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am on a Debian linux system using dhclient, and I need to change the file location of the dhclient exit hooks, namely avahi-autoipd and zzz_avahi_autoipd.  Instead of locating them in the /etc/dhcp directory, I would like them in another directory /etc/easyDHCP.  I have tried modifying dhclient_script.linux without success.

Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.