Option negation

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Wed May 4 12:10:08 UTC 2016

I had not realized that a host entry would inherit from more general configuration entries. It's not something I've really looked at despite many active host entries on my system.

Can you reverse the order so that the configuration without an option is what the larger group qualifies for first and your devices requiring the specific option are the ones that are the special cases.

Alternatively, can you disqualify the devices requiring no option so they do not receive the configuration with the unwanted option at all? Same idea, potentially very different execution.

Patrick