dhcpd (via systemd) @boottime which does not wait for the interface..

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 4 12:13:45 UTC 2016

"complain" is wrongly chosen word in my view.
I'd have been still writing bash-whole-long scripts only to put &
start/manage things together - I did not mind it, but with systemd I
can go and script something else. I think systemd is one of few best
things recently happened to Linux, earlier it was all jungle,
everybody's own jungle.
I've gone to systemd list, lets see.