How to configure isc-dhcpd-server to update reverse zone without client pre configuration?

Bill Shirley Bill at Henagar.PolymerIndustries.biz
Thu May 19 19:40:10 UTC 2016

Maybe:
group {
     use-host-decl-names on;
     option fqdn.fqdn = concat(config-option server.ddns-hostname, ".", config-option server.ddns-domainname);

     host client {
         hardware ethernet: 08:00:27:d8:78:e5
         fixed-address client.example.lab;
     }