Option 43 and scopes

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Mon Nov 28 11:35:29 UTC 2016

Ok, so it's time for the ugly hacks to come out... :(

The option space notation helps set up the encoding for multiplevalues in
option 43.

So it should be possible to define the value of your option 43 usng the
colon separated hexadecimal list. You will need to manually work out the
values so that they will be decoded properly. This is defined in RFC2132.
Essentially it is sort of looks like option number, length of value,
option value, repeat as required.

regards,
-glenn