A Question on Dynamic DHCP/DNS IP Lease Renew

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sat Oct 1 04:29:40 UTC 2016

Hi Simon

I think you will find it is the term used in the dhcpd.leases file, which
defines the client's last transaction time. If you look up dhcpd.leases
man page you'll find the acronym.

Looks like over-zealous pattern matching. It's been in their anti-spam
filters for many years. I even emailed the user once and he said it was
the corporate anti-spam filter and just too hard to get it changed.

regards,
-glenn