First time relayed network

Scott Ellentuch tuctboh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:21:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

Either I spoke too soon, or I didn't test well enough.

We had someone try to dhcp in the OTHER range in the shared network and we
got :

Apr  5 13:18:28 dhcp1 dhcpd: DHCPREQUEST for 10.9.18.215 (10.9.12.0) from
00:50:56:ac:d9:bf via eth0

(This is a different site, but same issues...)

It seems it was just giving out 10.9.18 IPs even though it seemed to know
it needed to give a 10.9.12.0 . Do I need to start doing something like

class newsubnet {
    match if option agent.link-selection = "10.9.18.1"
}

and put in the 10.9.12 pool

deny members of newsubnet;

and in 10.9.18