Clean up dynamic names

Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH) brian.cuttler at health.ny.gov
Wed Feb 8 20:09:03 UTC 2017

Thank you Bob,

I have handled the A and PTR records before, and knew from prior DNS zone file work that the first field defaulted, just I guess some reluctance to “play” with live tables. I feel fortunate (at the times I’m not feeling frustrated) that # nsupdate does not seem to cause any side-effects and is happy to reject commands it doesn’t care for.

Thanks,
Brian