option 82 config help

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Fri Nov 10 14:04:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017, project722 wrote:

> I wanted to clarify a few things on my above post. The O82 logging config
> above is set globally. In order to accomplish my objective while still
> retaining the functionality of the config above, would it be possible to
> simply add a new logging config for option82 into the specific subnet or
> pool declaration where I want the new logging to occur? I think that may
> work and over-ride the exisitng 082 config, just for that one subnet/scope.

I am pretty sure that logging is global functionality.  What I would try to do
is see if you can add two logging clauses globally and try to identify
your scenarious by some additional logic.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2