expired lease problem

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Tue Nov 14 18:12:04 UTC 2017

I believe those leases will be reused eventually but are kept in this state as long as possible, in the expectation that the previous owner comes back for it.

Based on previous discussions of this symptom, I would look for reasons this particular client does not match any pool.

--
Best regards
Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: