Using Option 82 To Differentiate IP Ranges within Same Subnet

Pamuditha Abeysekara pamuditha at n-able.biz
Thu Aug 23 18:39:46 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot for the explanatory response.
The reason behind this is to separate multiple routable network segments, I
have to create different VLANs which is operationally difficult to manage.
In this case do I have something similar to else statement. If all the if
statements failed can I define default IP pool to issue client IPs. ?

Regards,

*Pamuditha Abeysekara*

Telecom Network Engineer

T: (+94) 766 -243- 938 <+94%2076%20994%204524> Skype :
malith.pamuditha.abeysekara

No 36, Bristol Street, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka

*www.n-able.biz <http://www.n-able.biz/>*