bug report - dhcrelay ignores id and iu setting

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Fri Jan 12 19:25:04 UTC 2018

Hello Immo:

By way of an update, the issue appears to be in the packaged version of
dhcrelay.  I created a VM with Ubuntu 17.04 and can reproduce your issue
using their version of 4.3.5 installed via "apt install isc-dhcp-relay".

I then downloaded and built our official version of 4.3.5 and it works
correctly. So you can either up a bug with Ubuntu or use ours.

If this doesn't solve your issue let us know. Otherwise we'll consider
the issue closed.

Regards,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering