Multiple entries of DHCPv6 option with same code

jamesko jim.list at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:16:30 UTC 2018

Since multiple instances of the same option code doesn't seem possible
through custom options in the .conf file, I've gone on to look at the source
but it's jumping into the deep end to try understand how options are
handled.  Is it something that is even possible in the code?  I see a field
for concat_duplicates in struct universe but it seems to only apply to
encapsulated sub-options rather than "root" options.

I realize ISC-DHCP is being deprecated but if anyone has knowledge of this
bit of option processing in the code they could share it would help me out.

I also briefly looked at the replacement KEA but that bit of code was even
more confusing.  Does anyone know if KEA supports multiple entries for
option codes in DHCPv6?

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/