Recommendation for redundancy

Tiago SR listas at tiagosr.com
Tue Mar 6 15:47:41 UTC 2018

If you make use of DHCP Relay or can implement it, you could get the servers failover by VRRP, IP SLA, OSPF, etc.
The DHCP Relay would query a DHCP Server IP address that would automatically point to secondary server in case of primary going down.

 ---- On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 20:20:50 -0300 Pereida, Alejandro <APereida at IID.com> wrote ----