DHCP option space test

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:22:53 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,
Thanks for reply.
Did you see the reply to your original mail I posted recently? I think it
answers at least some of your question.
 ---> Hi I have posted this initially in dhcp-workers group but I didn't
get any reply to my post.
       Not sure it may be issue with mailing service. Can you please
forward your mail once again or any reference related to this stuff
Thanks