Failover state changes

kraishak kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:08:43 UTC 2019

Hi Team ,

When the failover server is newly added to the existing or when the failover
is down and brought after few time to rejoin the cluster, the state on the
failover is set to recover ---> recover-wait---->recover-done--normal but
here I have few concerns about this process
1)The duration of time to update the state from the recover to normal stage
is not predictable, I have tried multiple trials on my sandbox environment
for same servers some times it take the exact values of the mclt duration
some times it is almost triple or four times of the value, can i know what
is the deciding parameters for the state changes ?
2) Does the value of max-unacked-updates have the role in the failover state
change boosting time

Thanks in Advance
kraishak

--